In-House Land Services

TWW is prepared to be the outsource provider of all your in-house land needs.  We can prepare and present documents affecting the sale of properties including:

    • Joint Operating Agreements
    • Letter Agreements
    • Exploration Agreements
    • Farm-out/Farm-in Contracts
    • Analysis of Oil & Gas Leases
    • Assignments
    • Salt Water Disposal Agreements
    • Rental Contracts
    • Joint Interest Billings
    • Gas Purchase Leases

We can also conduct Railroad Commission research and filings including Rule 37/38 waivers and permits.  We have relationships with Surveyors and help clients with drillsite locations, etc.